21 April 2011

Coffee: Water to use when brewing

Most coffee knowers will probably be astonished when I say the following. I use tap water for brewing coffee. Want to know why? Well, you see I live in Norway near the coast line, in the north, mountains all around. And that is where the water comes from, the mountains, delicious water I can tell you. One should bottle it and sell it at Ebay, "Norwegian water from Berlevåg"...."USE ONLY FOR CONSUMING, OR MAKING COFFEE OR TEA!". Belive me there is no shame in using this water, clear as crystal, sweet and cleansing, oh! Heavenly is thy Norwegian water! by Merah

1 comment:

  1. I can't get too worked up about that. I use tap water too. It really depends on where you live, but I can say that I would NEVER use tap water from a major metropolitan area. It tastes like bleach :P

    ReplyDelete